03 April 2016

Say whaaat?



I think the massive stress of submitting our papers have led our Professor to say some things she didn't mean. Like "I am not going to ask you to do a presentation of your paper for the class." There's more she said about why, but I won't go into details.


Turns out, stress not only shuts down the left side of the brain to make us say things we don't mean, but also has the capacity to erase our memory. So you can imagine our collective class shock when we received an email regarding our upcoming class presentation. Not only did it describe our presentation (worth 150 points) but it would be an inaugural "Annual Qualitative Studies NCA Research Day" complete with food and invitations to professors within the department to view our presentations.

But I'm not whining. No, I'd love to tell everyone about our brilliance as researchers. Cause, as my research partner and I have determined...we gangsta! (in a good way).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For the record, I have no recollection of saying "no presentations." What the hell did I say...geez...

Sleep deprivation to blame? I will go with that...

DaVindy is indeed gansta.